Teamster Privilege Credit Card
The Teamster Privilege Credit Card offers features like a low intro APR, competitive rates, U.S.-Based customer service and $0 Fraud Liability if your card is lost or stolen. Plus, after just 3 months as a Teamster Privilege cardholder, you may also be eligible for hardship grants in times of need.
For more information or to apply call 1-800-819-5091 or go online at teamstercardnow.com
Two card options:
A CASH REWARDS CARD that earns unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase. It’s great for those who want to earn cash rewards every time they make a purchase.
A LOW APR CARD that offers a low intro APR for 15 months and is a good choice for those who want to transfer higher rate balances and save on interest.
Features and benefits of the Teamster Privilege Credit Cards:
- Low Intro APR
- Competitive rates
- U.S.-based 24/7 customer service
- $0 Fraud Liability if card is lost or stolen
- Proudly displays Teamster logo on card
Plus, after just three months of carrying the card, Teamsters may be eligible for hardship grants*:
- Disability Grants of $1,600 – $2,700 help eligible cardholders who have lost significant income due to a long-term illness or disability.
- Hospital Grants of $1,200 aid eligible cardholders with large, unreimbursed hospital expenses.
- Job Loss Grants of $300 help eligible cardholders who have recently been laid off.
- Strike Grants of $300 to aid eligible cardholders in a union-sanctioned strike
All grants approved for eligible cardholders are paid by check—and you never have to pay them back.
Information about products and benefits are accurate as of September 25, 2013.
*Certain restrictions, limitations, and qualifications apply to these hardship assistance grants. Additional information and eligibility criteria can be obtained at UnionPlus.org/Assistance
Credit approval required. Terms & Conditions apply. Teamster Privilege Credit Cards issued by Capital One®, N.A.