Teamster Privilege Legal Plan
For a low fee of $22.95 a month*, you’ll have access to a network of experienced attorneys, ready whenever you are.
- Unlimited access to legal assistance
- All attorney fees are paid by the plan for covered matters**
- Expert legal advice and representation, in person or by phone
- Network of 17,500+ attorneys
- No limitations such as hour or dollar caps on covered matters
Already enrolled? For billing inquiries and membership status, call 800-339-0616.
**This plan does not cover divorce (except a one-hour consultation), child custody, DUI or employment matters. Other exclusions apply, see the plan documents for more details.
* Group legal plans provided by MetLife Legal Plans, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. In certain states, group legal plans are provided through insurance coverage underwritten by Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and Affiliates, Warwick, RI. Some services not available in all states. Please see your plan description for details. MetLife® is a registered trademark of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York, NY. No service, including consultations, will be provided for: 1) employment-related matters, including company or statutory benefits and employment-related matters involving a labor union; 2) matters involving the employer, MetLife and affiliates and plan attorneys; 3) matters in which there is a conflict of interest between the employee and spouse or dependents in which case services are excluded for the spouse and dependents; 4) appeals and class actions; 5) farm and business matters, including rental issues when the participant is the landlord; 6) patent, trademark and copyright matters; 7) costs and fines; 8) frivolous or unethical matters; 9) matters for which an attorney-client relationship exists prior to the participant becoming eligible for plan benefits. For all other personal legal matters, an advice and consultation benefit is provided. Additional representation is also included for certain matters.