Top U.S. Government Websites for COVID-19 Information
Visit these federal government websites for current information about the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Read about the new COVID plan: The National Strategy for the COVID-19 Response and Pandemic Preparedness. The plan includes executive orders and nationwide goals for testing and vaccines, travel, and reopening schools and businesses.
- Get stimulus payment updates from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- See COVID-19 health information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Get the facts about coronavirus rumors and myths with information from FEMA.
- Read Frequently Asked Questions about the coronavirus.
- Visit Coronavirus.gov for the latest official information from the White House Coronavirus Task Force.
What is the Federal Government Doing in Response to COVID-19?
Get information from federal agencies on how they’re responding to the coronavirus pandemic.
Health and Safety
- Administration for Children and Families has program information for children, families, and communities.
- Administration for Community Living offers information for older adults, and people with disabilities.
- Army Public Health Center guidance for Army members and their families.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is studying the virus worldwide and helping communities respond locally. Check the CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) page for news and guidance.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid has guidance for Medicare recipients, Medicaid and CHIP recipients and providers and Medicare providers.
- Consumer Product Safety Commission offers home safety advice.
- Corporation for National and Community Service gives guidance for volunteers and programs.
- Defense Commissary Agency is ensuring the quality and safety of food available at commissaries worldwide.
- Department of Defense supports the government response and is working to protect the health of the military.
- Department of Energy is researching COVID-19 at the National Labs.
- Department of Health and Human Services shares news releases.
- Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) is developing new medical treatments, and published their medical countermeasures portfolio.
- Department of Homeland Security is facilitating a whole-of-government response in confronting COVID-19, keeping Americans safe, and helping detect and slow the spread of the virus.
- Department of Labor has information for employers and workers on preparing workplaces and responding to COVID-19 in the workplace.