The teamsters donated a 53’ trailer, currently staged at Indiana Legion Headquarters in Indianapolis, to be loaded with public donations and driven directly to where the need is greatest next Wednesday, September 13, after Hurricane Irma is projected to make landfall.
Needed items include:
• Bottled water, Non-perishable and packaged food items
• Feminine hygiene products, Adult incontinence products
• Baby diapers and formula
•Face masks, plastic and leather gloves
• Personal care items (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, towelettes and baby wipes)
• Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates)
• First aid supplies and batteries (AA, AAA, 9V, C, D), Bug spray, Hand sanitizer
Cash and check donations are encouraged so that the most needed supplies can be sourced. Make a donation by credit card, here.